You are registering to the community of interest database of the YouCount project.
The name and details of your organization will be shared on the YouCount website. Your personal contact details will not be shared publicly.
PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT
YouCount - EMPOWERING YOUTH AND COCREATING SOCIAL INNOVATIONS AND POLICYMAKING THROUGH YOUTH-FOCUSED CITIZEN SOCIAL SCIENCEproject (funded by EC programme H2020, Grant agreement ID: 101005931). Start date: 1 February 2021, End date: 31 January 2024.
YouCount aims to generate new knowledge and innovations to increase the social inclusion of youth at risk of exclusion across Europe through co-creative youth citizen social science. Youth (15 - 29 years) in nine European countries will participate as citizen scientists in case studies to explore positive drivers for social participation, employment, social belonging and citizenship.
The project will create a model for social inclusion and develop policy briefs and educational materials (with customized tools and best practices) for youth citizen social science (Y-CSS) and evaluation of citizen social science (CSS) to be used by researchers, individuals and citizen groups.
The project includes four sub-studies:
1) Development of a framework for Y-CSS together with a transdisciplinary consortium and multilevel platform of key experts and stakeholders in a European and international setting. The YouCount digital platform you are registering to is a part of this sub-study.
2) Implementation of a multiple case study of Y-CSS projects in nine countries across Europe where over 900 young citizen scientists and nine local living labs will co-create innovations together.
3) Mixed-methods evaluation of the outcomes and impact of the Y-CSS activities, and a multi-criteria assessment of the costs and benefits of Y-CSS, and
4) Creation of social and scientific impact through widespread scaling up and continuity. These activities will lead to robust knowledge and scientifically reasoned measures to promote Y-CSS and social change. The project will support dissemination and education in Y-CSS, and make synergies with other CSS related projects and initiatives, in particularly with citizen social science.
The project is coordinated by OSLOMET - STORBYUNIVERSITETET (Norway), and the Principal Investigator is Reidun Norvoll. The community of interest database of YouCount project is curated by Kaunas University of Technology.
Submitted data is processed and stored by Spotteron GmbH as a processor and on server by Host Europe GmbH as a sub-processor.
During the project implementation, the collected data will also be stored in MS Teams. At the end of the project, your data will be kept until 31 January, 2028 and will then be destroyed.
The name and details of your organization will be shared openly on the YouCount website. Please do not provide any information that you do not wish to be shared openly on the website. Your personal contact details will not be shared publicly.
The data provided by you will not be transferred to any third party nor processed in a manner inconsistent with the purposes for which it has been initially collected. In case of the continuation of the digital platform after the completion of the project, you will be asked to provide a new consent.
You have the right to:
- access the data that is being processed about you and your organization
- request that your data is deleted
- request that incorrect data is corrected/rectified
- send a complaint to:
The website is respecting your digital privacy and includes no external analytics software nor scripts of third parties. The website is just processing session cookie for user authorization.
Your IP address, date, access and origin is stored in standard server log files and is not shared externally.
Data controller is project coordinator OsloMet – storbyuniversitetet (Postboks 4, St. Olavs plass, 0130 Oslo).
Contracted as the data processor are Spotteron GmbH. Submitted data is processed and stored by Spotteron GmbH (Faßziehergasse 5 - AT 1070 Vienna).
The website is hosted on a server by Host Europe GmbH (Hansestrasse 111, 51149 Köln, Register number: HRB 28495) as a sub-processor of all website related data.
The lawful procession for a) invitation to be registered on the list is based on GDPR art. 6 no. 1f Legitimate interest and b) publishing and use of the data on the homepage and the YouCount MS Teams platform is based on GDPR art. 6. nr. 1 Informed consent.
If you have questions about the project, or want to exercise your rights, contact: